This Week’s Library Events (and Photos):
- Preschool Storytime – Mon., Oct. 12 at 10:30 to 11:30 am. Preschool storytime with Miss Glynnis. Children ages 3-5. Join us for books, songs, finger plays, and a craft.
- Sit N Knit – Mon., Oct. 12 at 4 pm for knitters of all levels and ages!
- Julia Says, ‘Bon Appétit!’ with Linda Kenyon
– Mon., Oct 12 at 7 pm. We will schedule an Encore Performance in November! We had a great crowd (64) last night and the Friends provides delicious refreshments.
- Toddler Storytime – Tues., Oct. 13 at 10:30 am. Toddler storytime with Miss Jessica for children ages 1 and 2 years. Come join us for: interactive stories, songs with finger plays and nursery rhymes on felt board.
- AARP Driver Safety Refresher Course – Wed., Oct. 14 at 10:30 am. Registration and fee required.
- Library Yoga – Wed., Oct., 14 at 10:30 am in Community Room with Theresa Landolfi. $7 per session, drop in.
- I Wish that I had Duck FeetBook Worm Book Club – Wed., Oct. 14 at 6 pm. Children in grades 1 and 2. I Wish That I had Duck Feet by Theo LeSieg. Discuss and create a craft that goes with the story. Copies available at Library. Registration is required.
- AARP Driver Safety Refresher Course – Thurs., Oct. 15 at 10:30 am. Second day of the course.
- Friends Book Club – Thurs., Oct. 15 at 12:30 pm in the Community Room. The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown. Open to all!
- Library LEGO Club – Thurs, Oct. 15 from 4:15 to 5:15 pm. Grades K-2. Registration is required.
- Friday Movie Matinee – Fri., Oct. 16 at 2 pm.
The Farewell Party. A unique, compassionate and unlikely funny story of a group of friends at a Jerusalem retirement home who decide to help their terminally ill friend. Unrated. 1 hour 35 minutes. Movies are free and open to the public.
- Rhythm Babies Music Class – Sat., Oct. 17 10:15 to 11:00 am. Lively 45-minute monthly class for you and your little loves. Children of all ages welcome. Registration is required.