This Week’s Library Events (and Photos):
- Storytime Break. Both Toddler and Preschool storytimes will resume after September 21.
- Sit N Knit – Mon., Aug. 10 at 4 pm for knitters of all levels and ages!
- Library Yoga – Wed., Aug. 19 at 10:30 am in Community Room with Theresa Landolfi. $7 per session, drop in.
- Family Movie – Fri., Aug. 21 at 11:30 am. Movie is Lion King. Tricked into thinking that he caused the death of his father, a lion cub flees and abandons his destiny as the future king. Movie runs 1 hour 29 minutes.
- Friday Movie Matinee – Fri., Aug. 21 at 2 pm. Timbuktu. A cattle herder and his family who reside in the dunes of Timbuktu find their quiet lives — which are typically free of the Jihadists determined to control their faith — abruptly disturbed. Stars: Ibrahim Ahmed, Abel Jafri, Toulou Kiki. Rating: PG for some violence and thematic elements. Run time is 1 hour and 37 minutes. Foreign film sub titles in English. Movies are free and open to the public.