Author Brunch and Fundraiser Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 11 am
- Lisa Scottoline is the New York Times bestselling author and Edgar award-winning author of 22 novels, including her latest, Betrayed, which released in November 2014.
- She also writes a weekly column with her daughter Francesca Serritella for the Philadelphia Inquirer titled “Chick Wit” which is a witty and fun take on life from a woman’s perspective.
- Lisa will be speaking at a brunch fundraiser for the library.
- Seating is limited to 200. We have started a wait list as of April 20, 2015.
Philmont Country Club
301 Tomlinson Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
- Each guest will receive a free gift copy of Every Fifteen Minutes.
- Full brunch with omelet bar
- Complimentary valet parking
- For more information, contact Sharon or Pam at 215-947-5138