Library Leadership Wants to Hear Your Voice!
The Huntingdon Valley Library Board of Trustees invite you to share your thoughts with them through an online Customer Survey.
The Survey is located here.
Before crafting a new three-year Strategic Plan for the Library, the Board is gathering valuable input and feedback from the Community.
This Survey is one of several steps the Board is taking to listen to you! They hope to hear the ideas and insights that will help shape and inform the Library’s future.
The Board is also engaged in interviewing Community members and they invite you to participate in one of three Community Forums in October. These facilitated discussions will explore the themes and issues brought up through the Survey and interviews.
- Monday, October 13 at 2:00 pm
- Thursday, October 16 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, October 25 at 10:30 am
This 14-question Survey includes:
- Five questions about current Library services
- Three open-ended questions about the library and its future
- Five demographic questions
- One final question that will enter you to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite.
Only one entry per person.
Thank you for your time and opinions. The Board and Staff work in concert to provide residents of the Lower Moreland Township and Huntingdon Valley Library users with great Library services. Your feedback helps ensure we continue down the right path. If you run into any problems or would prefer to complete a paper survey, contact me at 215-947-5138 or by email at email@example.com.