- Wednesday, Jan. 29 (almost Feb.) at 7 pm – Arts and Crafts Club – for 3rd – 5th grade – make a sun catcher!
- Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 7 pm – Mother Daughter Book Club in February – for 3rd-5th grade girls and their mom’s – reading Esperanza Rising.
- Wednesday, Feb. 12 at 7 pm – Pajama Storytime – all ages welcome and registration is not required.
- Friday, Feb. 14 at 10:30 am – Valentine’s Day Drop-in Craft – all ages welcome. In the children’s department.
- Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 7 pm – Tell-A-Fairy-Tale Dress-Up Storytime – All ages welcome, please Register at the Circ desk for this event. Tales, activities and crafts!
- Thursday, March 6 (just barely past February) at 4 pm – Decoupage Club – for Middle and High School students – decorate a container.
Have questions? Call us at 215-947-5138.
Weekly events for children include:
- Pre-school Story time with Miss Glynnis on Mondays at 10:30 am
- Toddler Story Time with Miss Diane on Tuesdays at 10:30 am.