As we play around more with Zinio, I thought I’d put together an illustrated ‘How To.’ You can set up the two necessary online accounts with a current email address and password on your Tablet computer or on a regular computer.
- Have your Library card ready and go to the Montgomery County Library District Zinio collection at our Online Resources page. This is also called the RBDigital Gateway (rbdigital.com)
- Select “Create New Account” in the upper right hand corner.
- Set up your online account. You will need a library card issued by a Montgomery County library.
- Search for and select a title.
- Select the “Complete Checkout” option.
- You will be redirected from the Montgomery County Library District Zinio collection RBDigital Gateway (rbdigital.com) to the Zinio Web site (zinio.com) (if on a computer) or the Zinio App (if on a tablet).
- The first time you visit zinio.com, you will be asked to create another online account. This can be the same as the first online account.
- Your borrowed magazine will appear at Zinio.com or on the Zinio App on your tablet.
- You can then download and begin reading your new magazine title. New issues will be downloaded automatically each month.