1.Open to students in grades K through 8 who patronize the Huntingdon Valley Library.
2 Entries must be original. Please leave at least a 1 1/2 inch margin on both sides of the pages. Use non-smear markers or crayons for illustrations. Computer – generated images are acceptable, but original illustrations may be eligible for a separate award.
3. Entries MUST include NAME, AGE, GRADE SCHOOL, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER. These may be attached to entries, or included in text.
4. First, Second, Third and Honorable mention winners may be chosen in each grade. First Place winning entries will be bound and entered into Huntingdon Valley Library’s database. First place winners will also receive a bound copy of their entry.
5. First, Second, and Third place and honorable mentioned winners will receive a prize and a CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION.
6. Additional copies of bound books may be ordered. Copying of the text and cover to be bound will be the responsibility of the winners. The cost per copy if $15.00.
7. All winners will be notified by November 28, 2012
8. Winners and their families are invited to the AWARDS PRESENTATION AND RECEPTION ON WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12TH at 7:00 PM in the Township community room on the second level of the Library building.