Update: The final lecture on Albert Barnes will be Monday, November 19.
The Artistic Heritage of Philadelphia: Architecture, Museums and Great Art Collections
- October 1, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Renaissance Basis of 18th Century Philadelphia
- October 15, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Creating a World Class Museum: The Origins of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and its Great Collections
- November 19, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Albert Barnes and the Creation of a Great Collection
Elizabeth Anderson, former Curator of Education for Adult and Public Programs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, will be presenting this exciting 3-part lecture series. Betsy was a member of the museum staff for 40 years and retired in 2005. Since her retirement she continues as a guest lecture at both the Museum and Princeton University.
This FREE program is brought to you by
The Friends of Huntingdon Valley.
Lectures will be held in the Community Room of the Library on the 2nd floor. Print off this Lecture Series Flyer as a reminder!